Tuesday, March 10, 2009

judging a mockpress!!!

In life, we occasionally wonder how we land ourselves into oddball situations many times.

Surrounded by the cacophony of girls all talking at the same time, I was in that state, left wondering..why did I say yes to judging the mock press arranged by the school of nursing?

As the first contestant came on stage, i was still unsure, but as soon s she announced to the audience that she was this certain film personality, i had a ready question for her which seemingly caught her off guard and she stumbled to reply. This was easy, i thought. and sure enough I warmed up to the task and before I knew it, I Was shooting away and the contestants were answering quite admirably. Many of the contestants performed decently enough for the audience to cheer for them loudly. I was quite surprised pleasantly by the confidence in some of the girls. Kudos to them. Finally we had to pick three winners, a tough task but had to be done.

In the end, I was quite satisfied. This will go down as a job well done, goes to show sometimes, one should be happy about small pleasures rather than expecting greater things to happen

No comments:

Expectations

from the archives....(previoulsy unpublished drafts) written on 26/8/10 Its been long, since my last post. Life has moved on by leaps and bo...