Friday, February 6, 2009

from sense to sena!!!

Hi, so many of us are eagerly waiting for feb fourteenth aren't we? Me too! Though for a reason you wouldn't guess. My friend is getting married on that day. Hmm, he would argue that it isn't the case and his big day is sometime in may. But I told him, that he better prepare for a reception on the fourteenth.
if the "sena" had its way, my words' are going to come true! No need to elaborate am sure cos Mangalore is making headlines all over india(perhaps my dear friends in uk will tell me whether they have heard about it) all for the wrong reasons, Mangalore horror, india,s shame..some of the headlines on national television, really makes u want to take to the streets and bash up a few heads. No time to be violent though, I know.
Well, we indians are all capitalists at heart , want to enjoy the good life with our hard earned money just like any living being does able to think for itself. So why should some "superior " beings ' want to interfere and tell me how to live my life when I am living within the laws of my country. These are times when we should unitedly state that we will not tolerate such an attack on our sensibilities, (if left to me, I would rather bash up a few heads, can't talk sense with the senseless). But better sense' may yet prevail and and the sen'a may go back on their promise.
So here's to the faithful 'lets wait and watch' policy.

No comments:

Expectations

from the archives....(previoulsy unpublished drafts) written on 26/8/10 Its been long, since my last post. Life has moved on by leaps and bo...