Saturday, August 23, 2008

dearth of ideas or the death of "freed" thought?

i never thought i would sit in front of the comp.. and wonder what i want to write about.. but that's exactly the situation i'm in right now.
Since joining as an Asst prof in muller's, i feel a bit settled in life, but i wonder will this short term peace drive me away from what i really want to do in life? By the way, even that is a bit of a question within a question. Do i really know what my long term plans are? I dont !!! thats the truth.. I know i wanna be a cardiologist. but why do i want to be? Just because there is something called 'super-specialization' in my field and seemingly appears to be the next logical step or is it because i dont imagine myself as anything but a cardiologist. Truth is --bit of both. and that i feel has been the essence of my existence. I want a bit of everything, a bit of freedom, a bit of happiness, a bit of togetherness, a bit of power, a little more than a bit of money(ofcourse, just a bit of this cannot do, {or can it-i dont know})seemingly so, that my life has bits and pieces of everything. That's how i have been living my life. Now to become whatever it is that i want to be, i need to forget this bits and pieces and 'gather myself' to be what i have never been before - the best. anything less, and i will remain just where i am today - a bits and pieces man.

hey, what's this we have here!!!!!! bit by bit, i seem to have garnered for myself a paragraph- fit enough to be called my new blog

until next time , with further details on my "gathering" program, i bid adieu

6 comments:

Unknown said...

All u r blogs seems to be pretty interesting n highly commendable!!keep up the gud work n all d best for u future!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you. am just happy blogging away.. keep reading..

K9 said...

hmmm bits and pieces man... You know I have never thought of you that way.... you always seemed to know your mind.. :)

Anonymous said...

its good to know that others think that i am less crazier than i am..!!!!

Anonymous said...

k9= Nayana K.... No prizes for guessing, i believe.

Anonymous said...

hi fan following!!!!!!!!!!!!
praveen.r

Expectations

from the archives....(previoulsy unpublished drafts) written on 26/8/10 Its been long, since my last post. Life has moved on by leaps and bo...